New Music Ed Tech Online Courses
Each course includes:
- 4 – weekly topics delivered asynchronously through a secure online classroom. Assess anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection
- List of resources to use in the classroom
- Practice tasks and assignments between sessions
- Post your music, get feedback, ask questions, network and interact with other course participants and the instructor in the Music Ed Tech Moodle Classroom
- Free access to Music Ed Tech and third-party video instruction
- Access to the video recordings of the live webinar sessions
- Professional development certificate of completion is available. Please check with your district about requirements and pre-approval before registering for the course.
- Tuition is $295 per course
- Graduate credit is optional and available.
Don’t just learn software. Learn how to teach with it.
Reproduced by permission of the publisher, © 2012 by tpack.org
Using the TPACK model (http://www.tpack.org), Music Ed Tech courses provide participants with effective tools and techniques to integrate technology immediately in their classrooms. It’s more than just learning the technology. Its learning how to use the technology to teach desired music concepts and student learning outcomes all in the context of musical creativity.
For more information and to register for the Summer 2015 courses, please click on the links below.