Welcome to MusicEdTech.com,
an online resource for music education technology.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR
NEW SUMMER 2014 ONLINE COURSES!
New Music Ed Tech Online Courses
Through a combination of live video-conferencing webinars and connection in a secure online classroom, Music Ed Tech offers a new format for professional development online courses.
Each course includes:
- 4 x 75 minute live webinar sessions (if you cant attend a session, it will be prerecorded and made available to you)
- Live webinar session notes including any reference sheets and charts
- List of resources to use in the classroom
- Practice tasks and assignments between sessions
- Post your music, get feedback, ask questions, network and interact with other course participants and the instructor in the Music Ed Tech Moodle Classroom
- Free access to Music Ed Tech and third-party video instruction
- Access to the video recordings of the live webinar sessions
- Professional development certificate of completion is available. Please check with your district about requirements and preapproval before registering for the course.
- Tuition is $295 per course
- Graduate credit (one) is optional and available for an additional $175
For more information or to register for a course, click HERE
iPads in the Elementary Music Classroom with Amy Burns
SMART Boards in the Elementary Music Classroom with Amy Burns
Sibelius: Getting Started the Right Way with Katie Wardrobe
Teaching Music with Soundation with Barbara Freedman
Logic X for Music Educators with Barbara Freedman